1. At Fight the New Drug we are committed to educating people about the negative effects of pornography and letting them decide their pornography involvement for themselves.
2. Just because it’s legal to smoke cigarettes, doesn’t mean it’s healthy. In the same way that cigarettes can kill you, porn can have devastating effects on you and your loved ones.
3. Although we believe that pornography consumption can lead to powerful addictive behaviors, we don’t contest people’s right to view certain forms of it. Similarly, people have a right to purchase and consume tobacco products.
4. At Fight the New Drug we believe people need to be educated about the negative effects of pornography on individuals, families and businesses.
5. We are fighting against the demand for pornography. Through education, we believe people will no longer want to use porn and those with addictive behavior will seek help from professionals.
6. People who are addicted to porn often feel they don’t have any options. We’re letting people know that they have a choice.
7. At FTND we want to infuse more sexiness into the world. Two committed people together, that is sexy. A lonely, addicted person sitting in front of a computer is not sexy.